Thursday, 12 November 2015

Lucy Smith Trail

This evening I begin and finished the entire shot of Lucy Smith, this included all of the photoshoot for the Digipack and Website after we had finished the photoshoot we then started and also finish the flaming for her lipsinking. The images below show the pre-production stages includes makeup and studio set up. This so I do not just go with the first model that I come across to be in the vide, website and digipack. In a few days I will have another person come in and do that exact same, this also helps build up a character for the person to become the artist.
During the evening I had planned to do a shot close up to the lips but this became a problem as it didnt look right on camera. The clothing was also another issue as what I had planned didnt suit her body shape but we did get a few shots in a dress similar to the desired shot. I also then changed that I wanted her shoulders to be on show, this was to show off parts of her body.
Throughout the evening I became more and more comfortable with the camera and the model also started to feel and look more naural. During the filming for the video it became a long process and trying to make it look right. After a long period of time we did get the lip sink to look better. This will be posted up in a while.
Overall I am happy with the outcomes of the shooting, this has helped me get ahead of my production and also create a path of idea for the certain looks and lighting that I am looking for in the website and the video.






1 comment:

  1. Reflect a little more on the evening. Did it go as planned or were there any issues/problems or unexpected events. Ultimately are you happy with the outcome?

    ReplyDelete