For my visual ideas for the music video I will have people jumping into the pool at climax during the song but being shot from underneath the water by using a GroPro, this will be replacing the ink drops that are show in my animatic apart form the introduction of the song. I will also feature close ups of the artists face and body parts which will include her singing, the aim of this is to make the artist look flawless and appeal to her audience. The location setting for the video will be the Swimming Pool, Studio and the Woods. This is to create different moods through the video and desired locations to move the video along in the narrative which wont be visually easy as music videos of today don't just lay out the narrative they let their audience create they idea of the narrative from what they see. My narrative will be that their relationship is falling apart and she feels like the man is confused that he thinks he can take her for a fool. The swimming pool will show this by them jumping in but this is because going so deep in water can cause pressure to the body compress the brain making it painful. The setting of the woods will so flashbacks of the video were they were happy because this setting creates a overhead darkness and therefore foreshadowing the future. The studio will be used for close ups of the artist to take away any surroundings and show how lonely she is feeling. I am keeping to the colours of a dark tone to set a natural mood of sadness as the lyrics but it wont be set in black and white as I personally think using black and white looks like the artist is looking back on constant memories when she isn't. The chosen colours of the clothing will set the darker tone.
WEBSITE.
These websites show key parts that I want to show in my own website. I like the constant simplicity throughout my chosen three websites as in my primary audience research the majority of people preferred a minimalistic website. I will use the set up like a blog because my target audience are engrossed in social networks as it is easier for them to navigate. I also want the bright inject of colour instead of having just a black and white website so it links with my music video and digipack. I will also have a sidebar on the menu instead of above and the use of an infinite scroll and many images of the artist so that the audience can feel connected and like they have an insight intro their life and the demand characteristics of the record label to show close ups of artist.
DIGIPACK.
My digipack with be have the main colour white, this is because it keeps it minimal and in link with the website and the music video. The digipack will include minor inputs of bright colour like in the Mogwai album above. The types of images in the pack will be like the image above but hiding most of the face of the artist like many of the artists in the genre but also carry on the voyeurism that features in the music video. The colours most likely to be involved in the pack will be black, white, grey and dark rich burgundy colour.








Good.
ReplyDelete