First Audition.
For the first audition I felt like this person was slightly uncomfortable in the role of having their photos taken, this could have been because of being nervous or in general being shy. Because of this I felt that it wasn't the type of photoshoot that I needed. This is because I need someone to come across in the camera as confident for this to be a strong artist.
Second Audition.
I felt that this was the weakest of the chosen three purely because she looked and was so uncomfortable wight the entire photoshoot. She did not know how to pose with suggestions. Because of this I also could not have her as a main artist because the audience need to be able to connect with her and look up to their artist but they can nt if the person comes across awkward and uncomfortable in their photos.
Third Audition.
This was the most successful shoot. She was natural in front of the camera and confident which is what is needed in a female artist. Her chosen make-up for the shoot was also ideal of the style of photos so she took the actual shoot into account.
No comments:
Post a Comment