I then thought of adding the kaleidoscope images from that would be in the music video to the background of the front cover instead of the washing out colour of white. To practise on how it would look I took some shots on how it would look if I did chose to do this. The idea of having a background also makes her stand out of the photo because she doesn't fit the pattern. So even though this was never my original idea, I am pleased how it will come out.
I tried the different backgrounds of ones that are busy and those that are simple. I have also chosen that the background will be black and white. The final idea on what type of background will be on the cover will be made when the ink drops have me recored and check on what type looks better depending on the pattern. Throughout the entire of my Digipack this will be the same effect but because of this I will keep the portrait simple with a simple background that isn't actually full of colour but that is busy. Using the image above shows that using colour does't work as well because it makes it look rushed and untalented. It also doesn't show the the way I want it to look. It looks too happy and gives off the wrong emotion when using a colour instead of black or grey.






No comments:
Post a Comment