As a rough design on how I want my final
website to look like, I feel that I have made it successful by keeping it
simple for a wide range of ages. Even though I have the original idea of using
a three colour house rule I have decided to keep that mind but I do like the
idea of black and white but with splash’s of different colour so that
everything can stand out bold and minimal. I have decided this because of the
demographics research of the answers I received.
I feel like I could of improved by having
more effective photos but I am able to change this when it comes to my final
product. I will have better photos and better condition of the shop page as
this looks basic and done with no care.
By taking part in this task, it has helped
me decide on what type of photos I will want to include in my final product of
the website. The skills I have developed by doing this include how to create a
smooth slideshow of images on the home page, understanding how missing out of
bold menu bars can make the website look too simple and not showing any website
developing skills. It has also given me an idea on how long I need to spend on
the website to make it impressive and ideal of my target audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment