As I had not had much experience I taught myself how to create the kaleidoscope animation for my music video. The following videos will include how I created the kaleidoscope animation and the flash edit on the smoke and the final product of both of them. In both videos I have chosen parts of my chosen song that they will appear in. Of course they will feature in more than what is in the video but the transition of scenes will be uploaded in weeks to come.
In the first two videos, they took me longer as After Effects creates the animation for you and then offered different styles of the animation. I added the part of the song it best worked with for that moment of time. After developing skill in this area I will apply this in my music video. The original video was ink dropping into water, so I will use the same idea so it is recycling my recordings from other parts of the music video.
In the final two videos I started from the beginning on how to add a flash effect. Even though in my final trial that I uploaded, I know there wasn't enough pace so when it comes to producing my music video I will including more of the flashes depending on the pace of the song. I will also being using this in my music video.
These are the video for kaleidoscope animations.
These are the videos for the flash editing.
No comments:
Post a Comment