Wednesday, 21 October 2015

The Pitch Feedback




Whilst I presented my pitch I had my audience point out strengths and weaknesses about my pitch and my video ideas.

My strength feedback:

I had shown clear time and effort into knowing my target audience and my song choice. I also had a visual idea of how I wanted my video to look like and shown it across in my pitch for my audience to understand. They also said that I had gone into depth by showing how I wanted my models to look via makeup and style through my pinterest inspiration.

My weakness feedback:

Including minor typing errors in the pitch, I had not explained a narrative enough well enough compared to my animations. I also has not included a animatic in my pitch either so the audience didn't have a great deal to understand what I was explaining in depth.

1 comment: