Yesterday I finally took part in the swimming pool shooting for my music video. I recorded this my using a GroPro under water. After a while of using it I got used to the way it worked. I found that once I had put my files onto the computer that the GroPro recorded widely. So ideally i would of used a deeper pool and weights to drag me down lower so that the recording was as close. The recording did turn out the way I wanted it to but as you will see in the photos that I have provided below, the pool as a pattern of white and dark blue. This may require a large amount of editing to make the footage look less like a pool, to also make it look darker.
Overall I am pleased with the actual footage that I was able to receive.
I used two different ways of shooting. For the first half I used a poll that was able to extend and tilt up for when she would swim over the recording. Then for the second part i used the GroPro on a chest strap. This didn't work as well and it gave the wrong effect. It looked like the type of recording used for the genre of dance music. So less of that recording was used for the video. The strap looking like footage from dance music is that in this genre of music, first person footage is highly used when they are on an adventure through pools and beaches.
No comments:
Post a Comment