Whilst working on my music video, I came across a song by Bring Me The horizon - Throne. In this video i liked the way they crossed the artists with other sequences like form the image below. After research I found that this was called multiple and double exposure. M aim from this research is to work this into my music video as the song mention 'don't hurt your bran' the crossing of two movements look confusing just like how the lyrics mention. I would not apply this directly to the artist that features in my video video but I would apply to the swimming pool scenes and later on ink footage through the video. Due to it showing the struggling. Because I have used effects just a strobe and manipulation of colour on my artists that double exposure is a subtle way of changing how my video will come across and correspond with the lyrics even more. 
Bring Me The Horizon - Throne.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow_qI_F2ZJI
No comments:
Post a Comment